As a Community Interest Company (CIC) delivering NHS services for people experiencing homelessness in Brighton and Hove, we are uniquely placed to offer the best of all worlds – NHS stability and benefits, coupled with the dynamism, agility and career progression potential of a small, fast growing company. Here are the top twelve reasons to choose Arch for your next role:
- We are one of the few surgeries in the country to have been rated as “outstanding in all areas” by the CQC, reflecting our extremely high standards in patient and staff welfare.
- We aim to bring the highest clinical standards to help people whose needs are varied and complex.
- We are an award-winning organisation, officially recognised for being a workplace culture leader and putting our people first.
- We are a Living Wage employer, ensuring that our employees can afford to live well in our fantastic (yet expensive) city! All current staff are paid at or above the London Living Wage.
- All staff are able to benefit from the generous NHS pension scheme
- The majority of our team work part time and we are amenable to flexible working options, wherever possible
- We offer all staff a monthly session with an experienced counsellor, this is fully confidential and can be used to discuss both work and personal matters.
- We support career progression and staff can apply for time and/or funds in order to undertake training and further their education and skills. We offer regular company-wide Protected Learning Time to address skills gaps and ensure all staff are able to spend time together away from the workplace.
- Our supportive management culture supports an open and honest atmosphere, with all staff empowered and confident to take on responsibilities, make suggestions and offer challenges, in order to ensure we are always striving to maintain and improve our standards.
- We adopt a coaching rather than a performance management model, in order to best support a confident, highly engaged and motivated workforce
- We are a learning organisation which is currently leading in a major research project on co-creation. We also regularly train medical students from BSMS and further afield.
- As a CIC we are able to use any profits or grants in order to improve the services we offer our patients. This means we are often trying new and innovative things, creating opportunities for our staff to venture into new areas of work, increasing their experience and developing new skills.
Keep an eye on this page where we list vacancies, and follow us on social media for news of any upcoming roles.